Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2004, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 14 Oct 2004 00:33:23 -0500
From:         Al and Sue Brase <albeeee@MCHSI.COM>
Subject:      Re: VW-FYI-Gas Heater resources
Comments: To: Andrew Fox <afox@CNR.COLOSTATE.EDU>

Andrew: I corresponded with him many years ago. It didn't take long to figure out I couldn't deal with him. Too bad, I'm sure he knows a lot. there's just something wrong there. One pill from being a normal, functional person. (Actually normal is overrated, but killing 20 million people is not the only way of getting the trains to run on time. EVEN a genius can figure that out.) Al Brase