Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2004, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 14 Oct 2004 11:52:48 -0500
From:         Al and Sue Brase <albeeee@MCHSI.COM>
Subject:      Re: AMC Heads (My views)
Comments: To: Kenneth Wilford <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET>

That reinforces my belief that it is NOT the coolant. My brother bought a new 1987 that needed new heads in about 2 years. Where did the bad antifreeze come from? Hannover Volkswagenwerk, that's where! It's something else- alloy, electrical current, something. All that said. Jbweld and factory gaskets/ sealant has bought 7 years on one fix. (3.5 times as good as VW new ones!)