Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2004, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 8 Oct 2004 12:34:58 -0800
From:         Mark Tuovinen <mst@AK.NET>
Subject:      Re: windshield wiper help(NVC)

The Bears, Wolves, and Coyotes take care of any feral cats here.

We just have to deal with wiper arms that strip when you turn on the wipers and there is too much snow or ice on the windshield.

Mark in AK

----- Original Message ----- From: Stan Wilder <wilden1-1@SBCGLOBAL.NET> Date: Friday, October 8, 2004 11:27 am Subject: Re: windshield wiper help