Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2004, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 14 Oct 2004 22:18:32 -0400
From:         Joe Federici <joefederici@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Re: Has anyone dealt with Hellroaring Technologies?
Comments: To: Gnarlodious <gnarlodious@EARTHLINK.NET>

I've used there product and I know Eric Abercrombie had installed one as well. I had no problems with the install or dealing with Mike. I found the product to be way superior to the surepower unit I pulled out. Surepower who most love, don't work with a subie alternator and the surepower folks didn't have much to say other then sorry.

If your interested I'd be happy to send you my old surepower unit.

How did you hook it up. It's a bit different then a normal isolator like surepower.

JFF