Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 15 Oct 2004 18:37:41 -0700
From:         Mike Miller <mwmiller@CWNET.COM>
Subject:      Re: jack, costs
Comments: To: Jack <john.cook58@VERIZON.NET>

I missed this post first time around. Too bad. As I can say for sure and certain the BenT's English is not his first language.

His first language is 'Women'. His second language is 'money'. His third language is 'motor vehicle' much like his buddy Marcus.

English is, at best, his fourth language although I actually think his fourth language is B.S.

Subtle is not even close to being on the list.

I'm the subtle one.

Mike