Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 16 Oct 2004 14:25:14 -0700
From:         Robert Fisher <refisher@MCHSI.COM>
Subject:      Re: camper heating

Guess the next time I go camping I should drag my pressure washer along. Continuous flow of 200F (+/-) degree water at 4.5 gpm for 90 minutes between fueling. Takes about 90 seconds to heat up. You could sell hot water to your neighbors, if you had any. Also has a 2K generator.

In all seriousness, they're making these things smaller and smaller these days- I was looking at one yesterday that was right around two cubic feet, I'd say. Lesser flow, etc. but still enough to work with (probably didn't have the genny- I didn't look for it). Somebody that pulled a small trailer, or camped a lot or for extended periods could probably justify it. Alternatively, some enterprising soul could use the components from something like that to cobble together a custom application.

Is it the owner of the 'Westfakia' that has a 'kitchen trailer'? I could see it fitting right in to that kind of setup.

Cya, Robert

----- Original Message ----- From: "Al and Sue Brase" <albeeee@MCHSI.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Saturday, October 16, 2004 11:05 AM Subject: Re: camper heating