Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 18 Oct 2004 20:38:12 -0500
From:         Jim Felder <felder@KNOLOGY.NET>
Subject:      Re: new member--85 Westy

Whatever the math is on the painting today, remember that you're really calculating the difference between its FUTURE value with and without rust. We know what a rusted apart vanagon is worth, we don't know what a rust-free vanagon will be worth in five or ten (or even more) years. I have a feeling it will be worth more than today's paint job costs.

Jim