Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 19 Oct 2004 19:00:02 -0700
From:         KEN FRY <twidlets@MSN.COM>
Subject:      Re: cup holders in my vanagon needed
Comments: To: Jonce Fancher <strtbug@ATTGLOBAL.NET>

I got a great center console with 4 cup holders from Walmart It plugs into cig lighter, has a port inside console and 2 at back for back seat passagers. We plug in a small TV and computer and drive anywhere we want Ken

89 Wolfie

----- Original Message ----- From: Jonce Fancher Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2004 6:37 PM To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Subject: cup holders in my vanagon needed

hi all i need a place to put my pepsi/coffee while driving. im tired of the between the legs of ballancing act on the dash or between the front seats. i picked up at a vw swap meet a slick item that if you take out your ash tray/ change holder and slip in a beverage holder.its in my 71 bus and now im spoiled so now i need one for the van wagon. anyone know of anything that will work. thanks a bunch. Jonce