Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 23 Oct 2004 18:05:47 -0700
From:         Robert Fisher <refisher@MCHSI.COM>
Subject:      Re: noise reduction

You're lucky it was only yer daughter... could you imagine if you got pulled over during that experiment? You probably would've told the cop the honest truth and that'd been the end of ya right then and there... : )

Cya, Robert

----- Original Message ----- From: "jimt" <wetwesty@TACTICAL-BUS.INFO> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Saturday, October 23, 2004 4:59 PM Subject: Re: noise reduction

For strange leaks one time I had my daughter thinking I was real strange. While I was driving down the highway she held a burning incense stick up near different areas of the van. I was trying to find the source of a cold draft hitting me on the back of my head in the drivers seat. The little smoke stream told me it was actually the seal on the passenger door. Last place I expected. There was a very large gap on the front upper corner of the door. The air was actually swirling around to get me in the back of the head. I was expecting something with rear seals or windows.

jimt

........................................ jimt Planned insanity is best. Remember that sanity is optional. http://www.tactical-bus.info (tech info) http://www.westydriver.com