Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 24 Oct 2004 23:39:03 -0700
From:         Doug in Calif <vanagon@ASTOUND.NET>
Subject:      Re: DONT DO IT! (was Re: 83.5 sort of westy for sale
Comments: To: Aristotle Sagan <killer_jupiter@HOTMAIL.COM>

Tim, I have to agree it broke my heart to part a white 87 sunroof out because there was so little interest. It was worth more in parts than as a project, So many folks around here dont have the ability to rebuild vanagon motors.

I still have the sunroof roof sitting on a lumber cart hopefully to put on my 89 next spring. At least the sunroof will live on eventually.

Doug

----- Original Message ----- From: "Aristotle Sagan" <killer_jupiter@HOTMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, October 24, 2004 7:39 PM Subject: Re: DONT DO IT! (was Re: 83.5 sort of westy for sale