Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 22 Oct 2004 07:24:29 -0600
From:         jimt <wetwesty@TACTICAL-BUS.INFO>
Subject:      Re: AMC / German Cylinder Heads (LVC)
Comments: To: tmiller <tmiller@VCMAILS.COM>

Vw has already shipped polos to australia from china on a test run. I believe 600 were in that run. Some parts are already being distributed as well. From a recent article the shipments to australia and that area of the world will continue but be small for right now. Evidently they are being processed on a different QC line. jimt