Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 22 Oct 2004 14:43:52 -0400
From:         Daniel Stevens <dosteven@SYR.EDU>
Subject:      fall cleaning (4sale)
Comments: To: Syncro@yahoogroups.com

($450 for 5) I still have a full set of 5 vanagon alloys, no center caps. images on samba http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=107220

($400 ea) I also have 2 1987 syncro van engines 4sale (2.1s) both run,

1 is drippy (just developed and owner stopped driving) headgasket drip,

2 is smokey but not after warmed up (rings? valve seals?) I'm selling as good rebuildable cores (winter engine rebuild project w/o disabling your van) both can be heard running at my place. the engines will be long blocks I'll need to retain the wiring and fuel systems, but the coolant and exhaust (shot) go with them.

I also may have an 84 parts van w/ 1.9 in unknown condition, (have to check on it and retrieve this wkend) Let me know if you are or may be in the market for a 1.9 Core ($300, $400 if I get it running)

these are all available delivered in a 3 hour radius of Syracuse NY ( Scranton to canadien border, Albany to buffalo) or can ship rims (your cost via UPS)