Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2004, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 30 Oct 2004 14:15:53 -0400
From:         Mike Collum <collum@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: What is that strip?
Comments: To: Barrett Willet <barrettw@NVENTURE.COM>

Some have reported that they replaced the plastic chrome strip with rubber spline that is intended for installing screening material in aluminum windows and screen doors. It comes in more than one size. The bigger stuff would be better.

I have not done this but it sounds like it would be better than just leaving the groove unfilled.

Mike