Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2004, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 4 Nov 2004 14:30:34 -0500
From:         Jean-Pierre Le Cruguel <jlecruguel@AEI.CA>
Subject:      Christmas time in Southern Florida (caping, park,
              etc.) Need to book in advance?

Hi all,

I am thinking of spending a big week/10days at Christmas time, in Florida, driving all the way down from Montreal (qc). We should arrive the around the 30th December. Leaving the 7th probably. We are looking for something relax (and safe) (ideally a Park by the beach. We might travel a bit while there (1 or 2 locations), but not much). Maybe going to the Keys. I found this: http://www.abfla.com/parks/maps/5.html There are some other districts.

If you are some recommandation, that would be great (Bahia Honda seems nice!). My main concern is : how much crowded it is, and do I need to book in advance? I like the freedom of not planning too mauch and being able to change in case we do not like it. But at this time of year?

What's the weather like?