Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2004, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 6 Nov 2004 23:25:23 -0600
From:         Robert Cardo <rrecardo@WEBTV.NET>
Subject:      Re: Memory Foam
Comments: To: Chris Radcliffe <chrisr_vanagon@MINDSPRING.COM>

The best deal for a comfortable, back supporting mattress is without a doubt the Paul Harvey recommended,Select comfort, sleep number air bed.

Hands down this is the best mattress for a good nights sleep without waking up with a sore back. Especially if you have a bad one.

I've tried them all, and the memory foam was just OK for me, nothing to write home about.

I just have to figure out how to get the Select comfort into the Westy, in a semi permanent manner.

One small problem--

The Select Comfort air bed I have now at home was $1600.00, and worth it's weight in gold.

I wonder what the appropriate Vanagon size would cost.(??)

RC