Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2004, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 9 Nov 2004 08:25:06 -0500
From:         Darren Lastfogel <dlastfogel@PLYFORMS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Turbo diesel 5-speed DOKA Made Legal

Please!! This is getting ridiculous. Some people are dragging this guy's name through the mud. It is for parts, take the ad for what it says then who ever buys it can do what they want Illegal or not it is there choice. Besides what really makes it Illegal? Because the Feds say so? To me this is a ridiculous law, and I would not hesitate a bit to swap complete body and frame to my old legit VIN#'s.

Vic, keep up the good work bringing these great vehicles to the US.

Darren

-----Original Message----- From: Eric Zeno [mailto:vw4x4@FYI.NET] Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2004 7:22 AM To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Subject: Re: Turbo diesel 5-speed DOKA Made Legal

If this guy is a list member why doesn't he speak up and defend his position. Personally after all that was said on this subject, i've got a very bad taste in my mouth over this guy. I'll be out in vegas in feb. and was going to visit him, but now I don't think anyone trying to kill vanagon, will get my attention.

Eric