Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2004, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 9 Nov 2004 23:58:17 -0500
From:         Kerry Stanley <kstanley44@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      FS: '86 syncro transmission core, front springs,
              complete set OME shocks, Airlift
Comments: To: Syncro@yahoogroups.com

Hi all,

Time has come; I have not been able to keep up with my '86 syncro for which I am the original owner. So some parts are for sale that I have purchased during various group purchases. All for a syncro. Let me know if any interest you. I am located north of Phila, PA and could meet you within a reasonable distance if that helps in delivery of any parts. Add shipping to all prices, if not local delivery.

syncro 5 speed (granny low gear) core - this worked great until the 3/4 gear hub cracked and locked up in 4th gear. It had about 100k miles when it happened. Does not have a diff lock - $ 200

complete set up OME shocks, still in the box - $350 See http://www.fastforward.ca/vanagon/ for descriptions

new front springs still in the plastic bags from Steve's spring purchase awhile back - never installed but my understanding is they were slightly stiffer and taller than stock, but not that much - $150

Airlift kit for rear springs - Air Lift 1000 Rear; Coil Spring Leveling Kit. This is the basic kit without the onboard compressor - $70 See http://www.airliftcompany.com/new-index/Frameset.htm and click on Online Catalog, and http://www.vanagon.com/syncros/technica/airlift-test/index.html for test results.

Note, another email describes the van itself which is also for sale. If someone wants to put together a "complete package" that would be great as well.

Thanks to all on the list. You have been such a great source of information that has helped considerably over the years. But alas I am moving on.

Contact me at:

kstanley44@comcast.net 215-362-0510 until 11/13 610-584-4695 after 11/13

Thanks,

Kerry '86 syncro, 180k