Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2004, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 14 Nov 2004 03:20:04 +0000
From:         Chris DeLong <green536@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      FS Vanagons and Bus

Ok its time to downsize. I have two Vanagons and one Bus for sale. I have no problem transporting these (one at a time.. well MAYBE two at a time) within 200 miles of Seattle.

Vanagon #1

1991 GL, AC (doesnt work, dont know why), PS, PHM, right side headgasket new, clutch recent, Bilsteins all around, chopped A4 springs (I am willing to raise it back up to stock if you would like), Alpine white, drivers door was replaced at one point, newish tires (LT sidewalls), new water pump, new front control arm bushings, new front balljoints (upper and lower), extremely reliable. This Van has never let me down. I have taken it camping (and no, not that lame camping, the kind that involves dirt roads and the only running water is what happens down the mountain). Fold down bed. I have owned this one for about 5 years. The only reason I am selling is because it has been replaced with a Syncro. $4200 OBO

Vanagon #2

1986 Syncro, AC, PS, PHM, PW, CC, rear diff lock (works), recent rebuild on tranny by reputable shop, new head gaskets, new clutch, new j-pipe, rebuilt driveline, front end is tight, front brake are good, rear brakes are good (needs ebrake cables), 7 passenger, good tires (LT sidewalls), everything is tight. I would note that I am almost done with it, I will nee dto put new front CV joints in it as I drove it today with the new driveline and it was clicking from the front. Lots of power, smooth, stops well, gray with fold down bed interior. $6500 OBO

Bus

1968 Camper, not a Westfalia, full poptop, canvas is not so good, has some bus camper stuff inside and some Vanagon camper stuff inside, the cabinets etc are not installed (previous owner removed them and then threw them back in), new brakes all around (1000$ value)), stainless steel front brake lines, new rigid center clutch disk, 1650cc race engine, dual Kadron carbs, cam, recent tune-up, recent oil change, muffler needs reattaching (3 bolts, 3 nuts, gasket, and a hose clamp), header, good tires, needs a wiper motor assy, color is blue and white.

So thats what I have right now. Please dont ask for pics unless you are actually interested and have the money. I woul dbe happy to answer all q's that anyone might have.

regards,

Chris DeLong Fine Tuning 206.522.5503 www.finetuningperformance.com Seattle, WA USA