Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2004, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 8 Nov 2004 13:39:51 -0600
From:         Paul & Becky Oliver <oliver8@TDS.NET>
Subject:      Re: Turbo diesel 5-speed DOKA on ebay
Comments: To: jbange <hfinn@INGRATES.NET>

It happens all the time, but you have to know where all the VIN's are in the body, such as behind heater cores, above fuel tanks and the like. They don't look for you, you'll find them when you get into an accident. Paul ----- Original Message ----- From: "jbange" <hfinn@INGRATES.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2004 10:50 PM Subject: Re: Turbo diesel 5-speed DOKA on ebay