Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 16 Nov 2004 13:31:42 -0700
From:         Gerald Masar <azsun99@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Re: parking Matilda in Phoenix
Comments: To: Joy Hecht <jhecht@ALUM.MIT.EDU>

Joy, Here is the link to Sky Harbor Airport and everything you want to know: http://phoenix.gov/AVIATION/ If you get stuck, you could park it up at my place in the Verde Valley, Clarkdale, 125 miles north of PHX and take a shuttle down. About $45, I think. haven't done it in a long time. And since I just bought another Westy ('88), a third one would REALLY give the neighbors something to talk about. '88, '89 & '90, in red, white and blue! Jerry

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joy Hecht" <jhecht@ALUM.MIT.EDU> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2004 9:03 AM Subject: parking Matilda in Phoenix