Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 20 Nov 2004 07:42:03 -0800
From:         John Erickson <grandpajohn@SHAW.CA>
Subject:      Re: 87 vs 93

Tim, I live in BC and just brought an '87 syncro up. Didn't have to add daytime lights, change the odometer, etc. Being over 15 years old helps...no federal inspection required. John ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Collum" <collum@VERIZON.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, November 19, 2004 10:17 AM Subject: Re: 87 vs 93