Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 15 Nov 2004 11:23:15 -0800
From:         Jim Thompson <jim@KARMANNGHIA.COM>
Subject:      Re: what do you have in it [NVC]

As long as we're talking about crazy loads, here's one not often seen....

67 Deluxe 21 Window Bus w/Sunroof - Back in the lates 70s, my late father and I (WWII aircraft nuts) hauled the complete nose bubble of a B-17 from LA to the Confederate Air Force HQs in Harlingen, TX. The only way to get it in the Bus was to load it thru the Sunroof. Made for interesting comments from people at gas and rest stops along the way.

Jim Thompson 84 Westfalia 2.1 "Ole Putt" oldvolkshome@earthlink.net jim@karmannghia.com http://www.oldvolkshome.com *********************** ----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul & Becky Oliver" <oliver8@TDS.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, November 15, 2004 10:42 AM Subject: Re: what do you have in it