Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 21 Nov 2004 22:52:17 -0600
From:         Al and Sue Brase <albeeee@MCHSI.COM>
Subject:      Re: Heater Fan Quit  83.5 westy
Comments: To: RAlanen@AOL.COM

I don't think I would ever go to all that work without putting in a new heater core. I've put a new one in my 82 diesel and my 91 wbx. I'd say they easily put out TWICE the heat of the old clogged one. I'm sure there are ways to clean them internally, probably an ultrasonic tank and then a flush, but who's got one of those? Probably about $100 from a list vendor. Al Brase