Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 15 Nov 2004 21:08:49 -0800
Subject:      Re: WTB: Headlight assy for '86 and up
Comments: To: rrecardo@WEBTV.NET

What makes you think that I get my lights from PG Performance?!? :-) Our lights come direct from the source! THEIR prices are for the light shells! Without the other bits the lights are kind of useless, adding the other bits makes the lights more expensive, but then that's VW pricing for you. The other bits the weather boots for behind the lights, park light holders, park light bulbs, 12 gauge H4 terminal connectors [much improved over the ones we used to sell a year ago!], high quality crimp on terminals to connect it to the factory wiring, heat shrink tubing to make the connecting water tight, 55/60W H4 bulbs and of course installation instructions. For those who are wanting brighter bulbs we offer 80/100 and 90/130 - all are Hella brand!

If you want just the headlights and none of the extra bits I can certainly match PGs price but I highly recommend you get the other parts with the lights to make it a water tight setup.

I was discussing with another list member of starting a group purchase. If there are five or more people interested in purchasing a pair of 86-91 lights then I can do them for $430 Canadian for the pair. Regular price is $470 Canadian. Please email me at sales@fastforward.ca if you are interested in a group purchase. If five or more people are wanting some lights by the 25th of November I can do them for $430 Canadian for the pair.

David Marshall

Fast Forward Automotive Inc. 4356 Quesnel-Hixon Road Quesnel BC Canada V2J 6Z3

http://www.fastforward.ca mailto:sales@fastforward.ca Phone: (250) 992 7775 FAX: (250) 992 1160

- Vanagon Accessories and Engine Conversions - Vanagon, Transporter and Iltis Sales and Importation - European Lighting for most Volkswagen models

Due to the large volume of email we receive, PLEASE include previous emails when responding. This will allow us to read the complete dialogue in one message and will result in quicker and more accurate responses.