Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 23 Nov 2004 16:30:28 -0500
From:         Jonathan Farrugia <jfarrugi@UMICH.EDU>
Subject:      Re: how often does this happen
Comments: To: Jason Willenbrock <pooncerelli@HOTMAIL.COM>

i lived in missoula for a while and thats where my current 84 vanagon came from. i bought it out of mountain imports lot with a bad engine. if you go to the local bone yards you will see that vanagons are very popular there because there are little or no parts in the yards :(. i went to my favorite yard there last year when i was traveling through. there was only a couple of vanagons and they were completely stripped. missoula only had 40,000 people when i lived there, must be all those people from california moving in ;). maybe they are bringing their syncro westys with them.

jonathan