Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 23 Nov 2004 20:10:07 -0500
From:         Eric Zeno <vw4x4@FYI.NET>
Subject:      Re: auxillary heat
Comments: To: jimt <wetwesty@tactical-bus.info>

You might want to use an electric 110 vac heat run off of house power to pre-heat your van. Run a cord into the house and just plug it in at the house, a few minutes before you head out. I did this in my air cooled Vanagons.

Eric 86-VW4x4 vw4x4@fyi.net 86-SS Syncro Pittsburgh, PA USA 1936-Chrysler 92-Jetta GWC www.fyi.net/~vw4x4/vw4x4.htm