Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 25 Nov 2004 11:23:42 -0500
From:         Joe Federici <joefederici@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Re: coffee

I bought an insulated stainless steel 5 cup (about 2 mugs) press from Starbuck's that works awesome. It was around 30.00 and I'll guess will last a lifetime. Coffee stays hot for more then 30 min. If it lasts that long.

JFF

Also something I just recently saw is that you can get the french presses in lexan rather than glass. I used to carry a french press but kept breaking them. Lexan would be the way to go if your a clumsy haphazard packer like me. (or drop things)