Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 25 Nov 2004 22:35:58 -0700
From:         Gerald Masar <azsun99@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Re: Re; Auto Trans Noise
Comments: To: Terry K <CTONLINE@webtv.net>

Terry, From the msgs so far and my own feeling, I think it is just normal noise. I know it is not CV joints. I've been going over it pretty closely, making notes and got an order in now. But the most urgent item was the oil was way overfull, half a qt or more, so I've drained it, and believe it or not, put it back in (not all of course :)). It had only been in 300 miles, was pretty clean and no metal shavings in the bottom of the pan. Hope it didn't do any permanent damage. Next item is flush the brake fluid. Dark and smells. And thanks for the tip on the tranny fluid. Saw that in the FLAPS the other day. And on some nice day, drop the gas tank, etc., etc. Jerry

----- Original Message ----- From: "Terry K" <CTONLINE@webtv.net> To: <azsun99@EARTHLINK.NET> Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2004 9:25 PM Subject: Re; Auto Trans Noise