Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 27 Nov 2004 14:50:02 -0600
From:         John Rodgers <inua@CHARTER.NET>
Subject:      Re: LMMU was: mass air flow sensor adapted to a vanagon
Comments: To: syncrolist@BOSTIG.COM

Jim,

This is all very exciting. I'm not one for the beta testing, but I am looking forward to hearing/seeing the results and a report of your dyno testing.

I have considered many possible engine changes for my van, but always seem to come full circle back to the 2.1L WBX. This unit of yours could be a real boone to those of us that would prefer to stick with the 2.1L

Regards,

John Rodgers 88 GL Driver Chelsea, AL