Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 28 Nov 2004 14:44:14 -0500
From:         ROBERT DONALDS <donalds1@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: I added a Turbo to improve air flow...
Comments: To: Daryl Christensen <aatransaxle@DIRECWAY.COM>

Daryl I'm not going yell at you but you will have to listen me laugh when you blow the heads off that thang I can see it now like a flag in the wind those heads just flapping in the breeze and you coasting to a stop wondering if you can get it home and fixed before anybody finds out. can you post some pictures of the install or p mail them to me I would like to see it in place. Can you still close the deck lid?

It must have some real get up and go Your Buddy Bob

----- Original Message ----- From: "Daryl Christensen" <aatransaxle@DIRECWAY.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Saturday, November 27, 2004 9:23 PM Subject: I added a Turbo to improve air flow...