Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2004, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 29 Nov 2004 09:52:24 -0800
Comments:     DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
From:         Tom Forhan <fourwdvw@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Last Call: Tenth Annual Mid-Atlantic Holiday Bus Fest   December
              4, 2004 1-5PM
Comments: To: Karl Mullendore <thewestyman@mindspring.com>,
          splitties <vintagebus@type2.com>,
          Steve Best <sebest@worldnet.att.net>,
          Kim Brennan <kimbrennan@mac.com>,
          Tom Carrington <tcarrington@relitech.com>,
          H Steven Dolan <dworkin@everybus.com>,
          Derek Drew <derekdrew@rcn.com>, brady horrace <dofunk@yahoo.com>

One more reminder -10 years of inviting all you fine folks to our home!

This is a family event in beautiful downtown Takoma Park MD, inside the Washington DC beltway. Kids, dogs, significant others are welcome and will find there is much more to do than just talk VWs. The local merchants are having their annaul holiday weekend sale event, so you could check that out as well. Funky, interesting stores abound just a block away.

Back to the party: bring something to share and help us celebrate a decade of these great get togethers. Photos of many of the past events are at Tom Carrington's site, http://volksweb.relitech.com .

Long distance travellers are welcome to camp in the driveway, but spaces are limited so reserve yours now!

We are always happy to help bus owners get together to find that elusive part they need, so if you want to bring something down that might be of interest to others, fine, however this event is in the middle of a residential neighborhood keep it subtle and don't plan to set up any tables or the like.

If you know you are going to attend, feel free to drop me a line so we can get a vague head count. If you are not sure, or time frees up at the last minute, don't worry about it and just come!

Hope to see you Saturday!

Michele Moriarty and Tom Forhan