Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2004, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 30 Nov 2004 07:45:23 -0500
From:         Eric Zeno <vw4x4@FYI.NET>
Subject:      Re: A-1 Driveshaft Sale Price
Comments: To: Brad Hanson <bradhans2@YAHOO.COM>

I've got a gut here in Pgh. PA that will build these. They must work good as I have never tryed one. I would like to see these built out of Aluminum. This would lighten the load alot. Some gas powered Ford trucks have Aluminum drive shafts. For the small extra cost it would be a major improvement. ERic