Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2004, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 3 Dec 2004 19:30:38 -0800
Comments:     DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
From:         Woodrose Dawn <vwtankgirl@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Is it Friday Yet? was Vanagons scaring women away

Sandy, I have to disagree. It is more a case of bad timing. When I would have given my left arm for any VW guy, I only found one in the old neighborhood (Polish and drove a Honda) or an hour to the north (sensitive and drove a Mercury) By the time I met any VW guys, I was pregnant with my daughter. I settled for a nice guy and an hour drive in a very rusty 1970 Westy. Mind you this was an hour drive in October, November and December through Michigan at night. At first I was offended by this topic, but then after further though I realized that it just is a case of frustration on my part and theirs. (mine for not being able to find a Dub guy and their for the lack of dub gals) I guess the best thing to say is... if you don't like the topic, don't read it. I hope you have had a good friday otherwise.

-Dawn (happy with her well running Vanagon and darling 19 month old daughter)

--- MilosKitchen <sagmoore@ZOOMINTERNET.NET> wrote: > Oh, now I see the problem. You guys have a two-fold > problem, and it's NOT > your vanagons. You can't get a date because either > A) You treat women with > disrespect or B) You only are attracted to women who > have no self-respect. > Sandy > 91 Carat, "Betsy"

===== 1985 Vanagon GL