Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2004, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 4 Dec 2004 16:06:06 -0500
From:         Tom Shiels <shiels.t.w@COGECO.CA>
Subject:      FS 2.1 L engien complete - good xondition

Hello friends, I am just in the process of converting my 86 8 pasenger to a Subaru engien and have pulled the real good 2.1 wasserboxer out of it. It only has 143k kms on the engien and there are no oil or coolant leaks. I did a compression test before pulling it (130, 135, 140 and 145). The water pump was new last spring. If anyone is interested - I am in Burlington Ontario and would be willing to arrange pallet and shipping. For a list member - I am asking $800 USD (plus shipping) for the complete engine, air flow meter, coil and relay box. ECU would be another $90. Let me know if you are interested - I have pictures I can send. If no interest from the list I will probably sell it on e-bay.

Check out our web site if you are interested in subaru conversions. Tom - the sticker guy Burlington Ontario http://www.subaruvanagon.com/