Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2004, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 4 Dec 2004 18:22:40 -0500
From:         ROBERT DONALDS <donalds1@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: Video system for Vanagon sale (Canceled)
Comments: To: aircooledchris@eucasafari.vendioweb.com

my apololgies to Chris I did not relize that the email was not on (From) the list

Bob Donalds

----- Original Message ----- From: <aircooledchris@eucasafari.vendioweb.com> To: "BenT Syncro" <syncro@GMAIL.COM>; "ROBERT DONALDS" <donalds1@VERIZON.NET> Cc: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM>Sent: Saturday, December 04, 2004 6:16 PM Subject: Re: Video system for Vanagon sale (Canceled)