Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2004, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 6 Dec 2004 20:37:51 -0500
From:         Frederich Mertz <braap.blau@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Accessories, Parts Prices , and Dissension

I will respond below your message--(not that is makes any difference )

On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 10:29:37 -0600, Terry K <ctonline@webtv.net> wrote: > Frederich, > > Just to set the record straight--( not that it makes any difference ) > I attacked nobody. > > I never even used the word Jew in any conversation. > > What was said--in retort to one of Mr. Schwenks rants--I told him he > ODed on a bad load of Zyclon B, and he needs to take a shower to cool > down. > > From that statement I was anti semetic. > > Bot did that get twisted around. > And Steve Schwenk took real good care of doing that--- > > Furthermore, I didn't bum rap any ethnic group--- > > When asked if it was OK to run a Westfalia through a car wash, I said > yea---go ahead--I do it at least once a week and the si habla's do a > good job. > > From that I hate all Mexicans-- > > Well , the only problem with that stupid statement is that my girlfriend > is spanish-- > > So I must hate her too ---right?? > > Blacks were never brought up---anywhere at anytime-- > > If your going to tell a story--at least get it right the first time. > > Have a Beautiful Day > > TK had attacked jews and blacks on the list. On this time he was saying > about getting his van washed at the local wash, and he would let the "si > hablas" do the drying for him. it was a racist remark where he said that > that was the best they could do in life. Maybe if you are latino/chicano > you might not like that. Or if you have a cuban neighbor like me. > > ______________ > |[ ] [ ] [ ]\ > | | | | > ~~~ ~||-(())----(())-| > > Terry-- > > "Zoom, Zoom, Zoom" > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have an old email received off of the list from someone who had been on the list a lot longer than me. They had saved and put together a bunch of emails from you and others that is about the nazi and anti latino stuff. I couldn't believe it, and thought it was not in context as politicians say or messages were not included etc. So i did go back to the archives and looked at all the messages from these times and verified they hadn't been altered and changed. And anyone who wants to can do this now. I'll just paste it below and it is pretty interesting reading after what you just said about never mentioning Jews or Blacks. that is just a word game though... when you say you take your cars " to this obviously Spanish labor intense car wash, to keep them all at their glorious best---" that is what makes me think you think that latinos are at their very best washing cars. maybe you will try to weasel out of that like you did the "hit the showers" but it's all there and pretty clear what you were saying...

Frederich

And I have a hard time understanding why you would ever own an exercise in lunacy? I think they are great vehicles. Well engineered save a few weaknesses, very strong, well built, great camper vans...the best ever made on earth in all of history, IMO.

> Terry Kay wrote: > > > > I have a hard time believing that these exercises in lunacy, will ever > > be collectable, stock or otherwise.

I feel you have definatly OD'd on a bad load of Zyclon-B, this time Schwenky!

______________ |[ ] [ ] [ ]\ | | | | ~~~ ~||-(())----(())-|

Terry-- 74 Campmobile- (Clementine) 85 GL- (Delilah) 86 BMW 325 ES- (Eva)

It's "Zyklon B", ms. Kay. Be careful, the last Nazi to show his face on the list was banned foreever.

Terry Kay wrote: > > I feel you have definatly OD'd on a bad load of Zyclon-B, this time > Schwenky! > > ______________ > |[ ] [ ] [ ]\ > | | | | > ~~~ ~||-(())----(())-| > > Terry-- > 74 Campmobile- (Clementine) > 85 GL- (Delilah) > 86 BMW 325 ES- (Eva)

Okay, I'm showing my face Schwenky----- I just wanted you to be sure what you should be doing,regardless how it is spelt.

Now to the showers Schwenky---

______________ |[ ] [ ] [ ]\ | | | | ~~~ ~||-(())----(())-|

Terry-- 74 Campmobile- (Clementine) 85 GL- (Delilah) 86 BMW 325 ES- (Eva)

It is not funny no matter what, and not because it is aimed at me. It is an anti semitic remark, there is no other way to cut it. Making fun of 6 million executions is not funny, period. At some point, you cross the line and this crosses the line. It is the same as if he said i needed a lynching and knew i was african american. This comment shocked and disguisted a lot of people. The porno link was harmless compared to this crap. I ask the list moderator to take note, please.

Arthur Sauerhaft wrote: > > Terry, > I hope you are kidding, if you are it's not funny, if you're not...... > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: "Terry Kay" > To: > Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2001 10:18 PM > Subject: Re: Engine conversions and such... > > > Okay, > > I'm showing my face Schwenky----- > > I just wanted you to be sure what you should be doing,regardless how it > > is spelt. > > > > Now to the showers Schwenky--- > > > > ______________ > > |[ ] [ ] [ ]\ > > | | | | > > ~~~ ~||-(())----(())-| > > > > Terry-- > > 74 Campmobile- (Clementine) > > 85 GL- (Delilah) > > 86 BMW 325 ES- (Eva)

Mike, he apparently thinks i am jewish because of my name, like a lot of people do, and his comment was that I should O.D. on some "Zyklon B", or something to that effect. His message below that he "wanted you to be sure what you should be doing,regardless how it is spelt." refers to his earlier comments about Zyklon B.

Do a search "Zyklon B" if you do not understand its significance.

Let's just leave this one where it is and not start a big list mess oiver it. The moderator can take care of it if he so chooses. And I am sure the list will take care of terry if he continues to display such depravity.

mike and shari wrote: > > I took 'to the showers' as meaning, take a break or retire yourself. Like the > pitcher who is told to 'hit the showers'. I doubt very highly that someone > here is going to make light of the Jewish holocaust, now, back to my sunny > vanagon world...... > > Mike G. > > Steve Schwenk wrote: > > > It is not funny no matter what, and not because it is > > aimed at me. It is an anti semitic remark, there is no > > other way to cut it. Making fun of 6 million > > executions is not funny, period. At some point, you > > cross the line and this crosses the line. It is the > > same as if he said i needed a lynching and knew i was > > african american. This comment shocked and disguisted > > a lot of people. The porno link was harmless compared > > to this crap. I ask the list moderator to take note, > > please. > > > > Arthur Sauerhaft wrote: > > > > > > Terry, > > > I hope you are kidding, if you are it's not funny, if you're not...... > > > > > > ----- Original Message ----- > > > From: "Terry Kay" > > > To: > > > Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2001 10:18 PM > > > Subject: Re: Engine conversions and such... > > > > > > > Okay, > > > > I'm showing my face Schwenky----- > > > > I just wanted you to be sure what you should be doing,regardless how it > > > > is spelt. > > > > > > > > Now to the showers Schwenky--- > > > > > > > > ______________ > > > > |[ ] [ ] [ ]\ > > > > | | | | > > > > ~~~ ~||-(())----(())-| > > > > > > > > Terry-- > > > > 74 Campmobile- (Clementine) > > > > 85 GL- (Delilah) > > > > 86 BMW 325 ES- (Eva)

Congratulations, mental midget that you are. now that you have stirred up anger you are trying to hide behind that old "it was only a joke" excuse.

Your additional references to Zyklon B give you no cowardly excuse to hide behind, why don't you grow up and act like an adult?

Rachel

Entity Terry Kay spoke thus:

> Leave it to Mr. personality to over embellish on what I have on my mind, > and put words in my mouth. ( or thoughts in my head for that matter.) > > I remember when I was in high school, the coach after PE would say; "go > to the showers", meaning the party was over, finito, like done man. > Now thanks to a few perverted minds, I am a Hitler Youth, Fat Herman, > Rudolf Hess, and who knows who else. > > Mr. Schwenky, you are an idiot, a slanderous buffoon, and you and your > deviate followers are insane. Period. > > Find some new drugs, or another less insulting pass time, besides making > ridiculous implications, when you don't know your ass from a hole in the > ground. > > You Mr. Schwenk, are King of the Prevaricators. > > Tell your fairy tales somewhere else, where someone might care. > > Thank You for you undivided time, and your most beautiful thoughts. > > Later, > > ______________ > |[ ] [ ] [ ]\ > | | | | > ~~~ ~||-(())----(())-| > > Terry-- > 74 Campmobile- (Clementine) > 85 GL- (Delilah) > 86 BMW 325 ES- (Eva)

All,

Sorry if I wasted the bw on this but I was just trying to show that it's the little things that cause people to give up and leave the list. The little racist comments, the bickering (yes this is partly my fault now), the small minded people who try and spread their hate and ideas...

I guess I don't have to stand up for people that are perfectly able to stand up for themselves. The spanish speaking people that you speak of can defend themselves next time they wash your bus, or B.M.W., or whatever car you are driving. I know that if I lived in Chicago, and was working at that car wash, and was habla'ing with my friends, I would be looking for you next time you came in.

As far as saying that all these people hate and despise one another; I doubt it. If they do, I'm sure that your words are certainly not helping the situation any. I think your small mindedness speaks for itself anyway, and you have done more to further my cause than I could ever do. Thank you.

Hope you all forgive and forget that I started all this.

Ward

"Why can't we all just TRY to get along"

Raul--

Let me tell you this--- my political theories,my racial thoughts , as well as my religious beliefs are none of your business---

However I will share this with you, and nothing more.

Chicago is the most racially, ethically divided, city in the nation.

Pollocks live here, and across the street, the blacks have they're ghetto---down the block, the Italians, Jews, Germans, Lithuanian's, on and on---

And each segment hates, and despises the other---and this is the way it has been, and still is, and this is the way it will be--

Now I used a generalization here--In no way shape or form describe these people a s Mexican, Puerto Rican, Brazilian, Chilean, Cuban, or Spanish, which any one of them could have easily been.

They were of some sort of Spanish decent----now make an issue out of that---

And I used that term as a generalization--nothing specific----nothing ventured, nothing assumed--which you did a very good job at---

Assume nothing---

This ethnic protection BS is a farce, and at best an excuse for you to vent your obvious frustrations---its obvious---and it stinks---

Go tell someone who cares---

Not me---

Regardless who did the job--my van was clean, and I was happy---and I will continue to take My BMW ( did that yesterday) and both my Vanagons to this obviously Spanish labor intense car wash, to keep them all at their glorious best---

Now what kind of problem do you have with that?

Terry--