Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2004, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 2 Dec 2004 10:46:46 -0600
From:         Robert Cardo <rrecardo@WEBTV.NET>
Subject:      Re: Any Interest in $119 video system for Vanagon?
Comments: To: Ken Wilford <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET>

What A Bargain Ken.

You have a line on some video system's??

So the does anybody with an internet connection.

If a guy was to go to the place your getting these video systems from, he would only be paying $54.50 after the rebate that they are offering ( which expires on the 15 th of Dec. What a coincidence )

If anyone would like to take advantage of this sale for same the item Ken ( Santa Klaus) is generously offering to the list go to;

www.computergeeks.com

And click onto consumer electronics.

You just have to be paying attention nowadays.

RC

John 3:16 version VI

kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET(Ken Wilford) To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Subject: Any Interest in $119 video system for Vanagon?

I have a line on some nice quality "in a bag" video system that would work well in a Vanagon. Basically it is a 4" LCD screen with a Video Cassette Player all of which run off of a 12 volt plug that you can plug into your cigarette lighter. This system is inside of what looks like a back pack and hangs by straps from the back of either the driver or passenger seat. When not in use you zip it up and it appears to the world to be a back pack or storage bag. When you want to use it you just unzip it, load a video cassette in the player and you are ready to go. It also comes with a remote and the option of adding on a portable DVD player (sold separately). This would be a great gift for the family for those long "Are we there yet?" trips or for couples who want to relax after a long day on the road and watch a video before they hit the sack. If you are interested in these please email me and I'll give you all the details along with pictures of the unit. If you are interested I will need to know as soon as possible. I need to get them all together and on the way to you folks by Dec. 15th so that they can be to your house by Christmas. If you want this as a Christmas present, print out this email and post it on the fridge or somewhere that the person you want it from will see it. The unit will cost $119 plus shipping which should be between $7 and $12 dollars in the continental US. Thanks, Ken Wilford John 3:16 www.vanagain.com Phone: 856-327-4936 Fax: 856-327-2242