Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2004, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 7 Dec 2004 23:38:06 -0500
From:         Sudhir Desai <sudhir.desai@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: 130mph in a vanagon
Comments: To: jordanvw@aol.com

When I first bought my RX-7, I took some movies of different noises, vibrations while driving at 90+mph ... They really help illustrate the point. Then again, the RX-7 is stable upto 120 where I stop trying to go faster. sudhir

On Tue, 7 Dec 2004 23:28:02 EST, jordanvw@aol.com <jordanvw@aol.com> wrote: > In a message dated 12/7/04 10:54:45 PM Eastern Standard Time, > hfinn@INGRATES.NET writes: > > > I mostly just doubted that he'd be crazy enough > > to try to snap a photo of his speedometer while doing it. > > another friend of mine on the vortex A1 cabriolet list has a pic of his > speedo at 115 or 120 mph i believe..while driving.. a A1 cabriolet at 115mph is as > scary as a vanagon at the same speed LOL. the vibrations and wind noise from > the convertible top is deafening.. i know from experience.. easier of > course if you have a passenger who can take the pic, but it can be done... > > chris >