Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2004, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 10 Dec 2004 09:20:31 +0100
From:         Calle <vw.vanagon@TELIA.COM>
Subject:      Topics on other forums (F)

Since I´ts friday I´d like to share a list of things discussed on other forums right now ;-)

Have a nice weekend

Calle

******************************************************************************************************************************** >Rolls Royce / Bentley Forum - - - My ash tray´s full, Is it replaceable or should I sell the car ?

Mustang /Chevelle forum - - -Some punk kid in a Civic tried to race me.

Civic forum - - -Some punk kid in a Mustang tried to race me.

Monte Carlo forum - - -Why do I keep getting pulled over, it ain't stolen yo.

VW Bug forum - - - The Save the Earth concert was a success

Yugo Forum - - - When's the last time yours ran?

Lamborghini forum - - - Wind noise around 210MPH

Mazda Mx5 Miata forum

- - - Some redneck jackass in a Chevy Tahoe just ran over my car

Chevy Tahoe forum - - -I had a Miata stuck in my undercarriage. How do I safely remove it?

Pontiac Fiero forum - - - Just bought a new flame retardant suit

BMW forum - - - Where to get service on my Rolex?

Cadillac forum - - - Problems parallel parking at bingo.

Chevy Suburban Forum - - - Is the price of gas going down anytime soon?

Honda Accord forum - - - Mom is giving me the car. Looking for some cheap, used 18 inch rims.

Toyota Echo forum - - - Do our cars use AAA or AA's?

Ferrari forums - - - Need suggestions about a business trip to Colombia. Want to get in and out fast.

Porsche forums - - - Tire just went flat. Is it best to trade or sell the car myself?

Saturn forums - - - Roman candle landed on my fender. Melted and need to replace.

Jaguar forum - - - Is the carbon fiber dash kit group-buy still on?

Mini forum - - - Just flipped the Cooper after seeing The Italian Job. Suing the movie company.

Dodge Viper forum - - - I frightened myself on the way home from work yesterday. How to get pee stains out of the leather?

McLaren F1 forum - - -Some punk kid in a F16 tried to race me.

Dodge Minivan forum - - - Where's the best place to post the soccer schedule so I don't forget where I'm supposed to be?

Hummer forum - - - Had a fender bender today. 24 hurt, 10 killed. Do I have to get the black touch-up paint from the dealer? He's 25 miles away. That's $35 in gas.

Pontiac Aztec forum - - -Hello? Am I the only member?

Subaru WRX forum - - - I hate cops. Got ticketed for drifting in the Walmart parking lot.

Chevy pickup forum - - - How do I git the dried tobacco juice stains off the side of mah truck?

Ford 2.3 forums - - -Help! Replaced everything, still doesn't start!