Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2004, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 11 Dec 2004 09:21:24 -0800
Comments:     DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
From:         Rajesh Injety <wolfvanagon@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      130mph in a vanagon...i did 95mph, so i've got 35mph to go!!!:->

hey there gang.... i know, another message on this subject that seems tired. so if its ok with yall i will put my two cents in and be done with it. usually i would just read this kinda stuff and think its funny how everyone states their opions like there facts.... you crazy kids!(there were some of you guys were just mean, why?) :-(

so the reason that i am writing this is cause eric zeno happen to say that an email with my name in it is BS.... so eric zeno(who i will now refer to as ez) basically said me, my vanagon(her name is gretchen), and what ever i may do to it or with it, is BS. wow... so not only are you bad judge of character your stupid enough to let everyone see it. do you have any friends, or do you just know people who tolerate you, ez?

why is it that ez thinks its BS to modify a van in a way that isnt really all about camping? maybe thats not what you ment ez, but you should have thought about that before you wrote your email. you should have also thought about who you might affend when you wrote it.

i happen to really enjoy pushing my vanagon. and when i say pushing, i mean the sign says left hand turn 35mph, and my speedo says anywhere between 60mph and 70mph.(if you have the chance to get your van sideways i recommend you do it, its fun and a good learning experience) i dont drive fast, i just dont like to slow down. :-) i do intend to put some go fast goodies in gretchen. slotted rotors, h&r springs, koni shocks, sway bars, ronal wheels, and maybe tiico conversion. she wont be all that fast, but i wont have to slow down as much for turns, and when do slow down i can do it later. but all in all i will still be able to go camping with her.

so now you all no my evil plan. if it is not for you, well thats fine, it you know any better upgrades i am all ears. if you just have negative things to say, please tell someone who cares. if you want to make fun of people, even me, come sit at my table.(pointing and laughin is fun for all ages, and some moms like too! :-o) ill keep yall posted on the mods as they happen. if anyone wants to see some of the "stupid" things i have done in gretchen let me know, ill email you.

ok... bye for now and remember we all love volkswagens... especially vanagons

rajesh 1988 Wolfsburg Edition Vanagon GL