Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2004, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 12 Dec 2004 21:58:32 -0500
From:         Karl Hartmut Filc <kfilc@SYMPATICO.CA>
Subject:      Re: rare lapel pin on ebay

That's happened when you send a message without proof reading. ctice means citicen and line is actually live while the 0 misses the 8 in front. While I'm here, have all of you a Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Hartmut

----- Original Message ----- From: "Karl Hartmut Filc" <kfilc@SYMPATICO.CA> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, December 12, 2004 :19:57 PM Subject: Re: rare lapel pin on ebay