Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2004, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 13 Dec 2004 02:41:37 -0600
From:         Al and Sue Brase <albeeee@MCHSI.COM>
Subject:      Re: HELP NEEDED IN TENESEE/NORTH ALABAMA  ASAP
Comments: To: JordanVw@AOL.COM

I'd suspect that the toe or something on the front end was off badly to wear out several tires quickly. BTW, when cell phone goes immediately to voicemail, it's because the system cannot find the phone (out of range or off), not because he's not answering. After a night like that, O'd turn my phone off, too! Al Brase