Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2004, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 13 Dec 2004 19:55:02 -0500
From:         Karl Hartmut Filc <kfilc@SYMPATICO.CA>
Subject:      Re: winter handling / driving
Comments: To: Calle <vw.vanagon@TELIA.COM>

Calle,

This is a good advice. Living in Canada while you are in Sweden, the temperature differences are not so much. I have allways snack food, candles and some blankies in my van. It's not acamper but I can flip the rear bench into a bed. A cell phone is a good idea as well but you need a car charger to make sure it's working. I don't carry boots beside the one I wear but I have some spare gloves if the other one get wet and have the inserts for rubber boots.

Hartmut

----- Original Message ----- From: "Calle" <vw.vanagon@TELIA.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, December 13, 2004 :16:05 PM Subject: Re: winter handling / driving