Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2004, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 14 Dec 2004 02:09:35 +0000
From:         Chris DeLong <green536@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Anyone use A3 serpentine pulleys & brackets on a VW 1.8
              inline-4?
Comments: To: syncro@GMAIL.COM

I have done this a few times. Most customers did not want to pay me to build a plate/bracket to make it factory correct. So I left the extra bolt out. No problems yet. I do have one customer that has no AC and no PS and he has a slight rattle at 2200 rpms. Nothing major. That was about 4 months ago. All the others that I have put it on without the extra bolt had no rattle and no problem. FYI, it makes everything quiter, easier to work on, and smoother. HTH

Chris DeLong Fine Tuning 206.522.5503 www.finetuningperformance.com Seattle, WA USA