Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2004, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 14 Dec 2004 21:17:10 -0500
From:         walt spak <b20swalt@CITY-NET.COM>
Subject:      Re: Vanagon sighting Pitt Pa
Comments: To: MilosKitchen <sagmoore@ZOOMINTERNET.NET>

Ok,

Speaking of such thing, does anyone know who owns the 84 Green Westy that is just about a double of mine? I have seen it twice in the North Hills of Pittsburgh. I tried to pull it over once, thinking it was my youngest son.

Walt Spak Pittsburgh PA b20swalt@city-net.com ----- Original Message ----- From: "MilosKitchen" <sagmoore@ZOOMINTERNET.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2004 7:35 PM Subject: Re: Vanagon sighting Pitt Pa