Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 16 Dec 2004 17:36:28 -0800
From:         jbange <hfinn@INGRATES.NET>
Subject:      Re: HELP My wife thiks the van is unsafe

At 11:25 AM 12/16/2004, you wrote: >As for my wife, She got me into VW's and regrets it ever since.

Mine too. She kept bugging me about wanting a vehicle big enough to sleep in for camping (we're too old to sleep on the ground), so finally I did a little research and found that a Vanagon was the only logical choice for our needs. She had always secretly wanted one, but gave up on the idea years ago as impractical. But with tool-handy me around, she thought it would be OK and talked me into it. July this year I went from near-total ignorance of all things VW, to rabid Vanagon Cult member in about 2 weeks. A week after that I bought our '90, and I've been pouring all my extra cash into it ever since. I sit around at night looking at pictures of Vanagons for sale on eBay and thesamba.com even though I'm not in the market to buy another one-- a practice she now calls "looking at Vanagon porn". She frequently wonders out loud whether it was a good idea to let me have one. All I can say is, "TOO LATE NOW! MUAHAHAHAHA!"

John Bange '90 Vanagon "Geldsauger"