Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 17 Dec 2004 17:08:57 -0700
From:         jimt <camper@TACTICAL-BUS.INFO>
Subject:      Re: List Vendors ignoring people

I was within seconds of burning and ebay buyer with a nopay-nocontact when she suddenly emails me. All of the ebay messages to here were in her spam box which she only sporadically reviewed. A yahoo email address. I advised her to get an address off of yahoo if she wanted to continue on ebay with positive results.

Also never set any filter to a delete. jimt