Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 17 Dec 2004 20:08:54 -0700
From:         jimt <camper@TACTICAL-BUS.INFO>
Subject:      Re: Vanagon name
Comments: To: Jeffrey Schwaia <jeff@VANAGONPARTS.COM>

The only failure work I have done on mine is a cv axel that failed. All other work is because I am busy modifying it to fit me. Not counting standard maint stuff.. Btw there was an engine fire on the i225 today. Toyota truck and not an old one either. Note that ford is under investigation for a rash (again) of engine fires believed linked to the cruise control this time. When I go through salvage yards I am still surprised at the number of burned out vehicles engine bays. As for toyota reliability? I donšt even bother trying to salvage anything off of them anymore. However the r22 engine is a very good engine. jimt