Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 20 Dec 2004 19:41:01 -0500
From:         Carl Hansen <carl_hansen@IEEE.ORG>
Subject:      Sears Cycle Jack reduced to $69
Comments: To: Post Passat <vwpassat@yahoogroups.com>, 924/944@rennlist.org

I was at the Berlin N.J. Sears Hardware store this weekend, and the Sears Motocycle Jack was reduced to $69.95. Looks like it ought to work just fine to drop a motor out of the Vanagon (SyncroBeast). The lift height is 16 1/2 inch.

Thought the lists might appreciate the heads up. I don't know if the price is the same elsewhere, but it's probably worth a look see.

This jack was selling for as much as $119.95 last summer and I've seen it for sale before the Holidays at $99.95, with an extra $10.00 off now and then.

Never have I seen it as low as $69.95. I tell ya, the sucker weighs a TON!!

Hope this helps someeone else.

Ch

Carl Hansen

609-268-8595 - home 856-866-6387 - work carl_hansen@ieee.org - personal carl.hansen@lmco.com - work

Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence SETI

We do not stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing. Never Be The First To Grow Old! I need a new tool dear! Ch

If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it? - Albert Einstein

Scientific Doohickey Company. Proprietor, Kermit