Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 20 Dec 2004 19:40:41 -0600
From:         "David J. Bohannan" <david.bohannan@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      NVC RE: I need an ISP while on the road
Comments: To: Jim Felder <felder@KNOLOGY.NET>

Jim,

I know Panera Bread has free wireless internet available at their stores in my area...not sure if its free everywhere else.

I use my Sprint cell phone and connection cable to use their "unlimited vision" internet service.

I am planning on getting Satellite internet for traveling on extended periods of time...will let you all know how that works.

Dave